![]() | |
| Left to right: Amy, Dylan, JJ, Sam, Chris, Mary, Savannah, and some weirdo who jumped into the picture. |
Then we walk home for comida y siesta and studying or whatever.
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday we also have class in the afternoon, starting at 6 and going to 8 or 9. These are our Cal Poly classes, in English thankfully, but with by far more homework. I have two essays to write this week and an extra one to finish that's due on Monday because I'm going away for the weekend. However, our profesor is interesting and is not afraid to let class out early!
Unfortunately I don't have many pictures as of now because I spilled water on my camera and it's now sitting in a bag of rice. Hopefully it will be back in commission before I go to San Sebastian this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment