Monday, January 14, 2013

Tea, a Drink with Jam and Bread!

That's what I was eating when I sat down to write this post.
Now there's only tea left.
But this is my room at Cal Poly in my new apartment where I live with people I like! Very thankful for that : )

So it's been a while, but people asked if I was going to continue doing updates. Which I'm really flattered that you want to keep hearing about my life! I mean, I'm not even in Europe anymore, so I won't have any more pictures of fancy old buildings or exotic food. So. Thank you for reading :)

Christmas was good.
 But seemed not quite Christmasy like normal. Maybe because there was less build up time?

Dylan came to visit and we sported matching hats
And did light graffiti
And we went bowling with Shelby and Casey and Emma. (Photo credit: Shelby)
 The break was nice, but seemed too short. I got to catch up with people, watch movies, bake, take long walks and unfortunately I have no pictures to document these hangings out, but they happened!
Left January 5th after having breakfast with my family and my dear friends Kim and Katie. It was good to be with my family again but it seemed sad and abrupt to just leave. But then I picked up Shelby on the way down (Gave her father a computer in exchange) and we went back to SLO!

And I'm happy to be back. And really thankful to be living in this apartment. (We have Firefly word poetry on our refrigerator!!) I've survived my first week of school and I'm working on the second. I'm taking 18 units and trying to find a job so it's overwhelming at times, and I feel small, but God has what's best for me and it will be ok. Especially when I think of all I have to be thankful for. It will be ok.

 Decorating Michelle's door for her birthday

Now Shelby's back and we're going to do homework together, which I should have been doing for the past few hours. . .oh well. To microbio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment