*thoughtful silence*
In other news, it is also the weekend after the second week of school and I am still alive and haven't missed any deadlines and am eating regularly (although I had to buy lunch today >.<) Thank God.
I've now been living here a month.
I'm enjoying most of my classes.
My plants are mostly surviving. Except the onions. They never even came up.
My parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary and spent part of it visiting me!
Forgive the lack of pictures please. I have to get back in the habit, but if you want pictures and haven't seen it yet, Dylan and I had a lovely photo date, which you can view here.
![]() | ||
| (Preview picture) |
Shelby and I have had some grocery shopping dates. It makes me especially happy that we can still grocery shop together even though we're not roommates anymore.
Rebecca came over for soup and bread.
It's almost fall. Yes, technically it has been fall for a while, but it's starting to feel like fall. I'm realizing that I'm really thankful that seasons change, because it makes me excited for each new season. Because fall means spicy smells and warm cozy houses and warm sweaters and squash and Thanksgiving and baking (!) and fires and going toward Christmas. Because really here, fall and winter are practically the same.
I am experimenting with the bread machine to try and get the perfect balance between light bread and as much whole wheat as possible.
My fingernails are painted Mermaid Tail.
Good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment