Hello everyone!
I've started this blog to share pictures and stories of my adventures, share prayer requests for those of you who have kindly asked, and provide an avenue for those who wish to live vicariously through my travels. For those of you who may not know the whole story, I'm going to study abroad with Cal Poly in Spain for a quarter (3 months). . . I guess that's the whole story. So now you know.
I don't know how often I'm going to be updating this blog, (Probably almost daily for the first few weeks and then less often as we settle into routine) so if you want to receive email updates when I update the blog so you don't have to keep checking to see if there's a new post, you can subscribe by clicking on the "subscribe" link at the bottom. If you can't figure it out from there, I would suggest you ask someone else besides me for help, because I'm still trying to figure this out too :)
6 days until I leave!
Bueno suerte! Tio Chuck
ReplyDeleteIt will be fun to see "studying abroad" through your eyes. But if you start blogging in Spanish it will do me no good at all!
ReplyDeleteYay! I can't wait to see all the really cool places you go too :D
ReplyDelete