Sunday, November 25, 2012

Extracurriculars. . .

A brief post to tell you what I've been up to besides the other things I've been up to. 

One of the fabulously and ecclectically decorated bars close to us has guacamole and hummus that we've been dying to try, so we had a ladies night. The guacamole came with flavored chips and was kind of disappointing, but the hummus came with raisins, olive oil you could taste, and whole wheat bread! We also got milkshakes, because you know, we could :)



The soundtrack was just as ecclectic as the decor, so we enjoyed chatting and occasionally singing along. . .

Then our whole group had a Thanksgiving dinner together. Our professor was complaining to the owner of his favorite bar that his group always ended up at a Chinese restaurant for Thanksgiving, and one way or another, his wife offered to make dinner, so we are the second group to enjoy a Spanish Thanksgiving dinner. I have to say that the turkey was probably the best turkey I've ever had.
I am thankful for this group :)

Mary and I dressed up (our Mamá took the picture which is why its blurry.)
 So. . .that's what I've been up to. (3 weeks until I get home)

No comments:

Post a Comment