So the bar Mary and I are in right now just played "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone.
And it made me miss blues dancing soooo bad.
For those of you who don't know. I took up blues dancing last year at Cal Poly. And I've tried multiple times to find someplace here that blues dances, but apparently it's not a thing here.
But as I just told Mary gah I miss it more than peanut butter!
Which surprises me because I really like peanut butter and we don't have it here, but I don't really miss it. So I guess it's not saying much to say I miss it more than peanut butter. But it's weird to me that I miss blues dancing more than peanut butter. (That's what the what is this?) is for.
But it's one of the things I miss the most. :( Even more than my Converse and cooking. EVEN MORE THAN MY CONVERSE!
So that is my sentiment for the day.
(Ok, I miss people too. Probably more than blues dancing :) But I can't skype blues dancing.)
Alright back to business people. Picture blogs soon hopefully.
Our comment:
ReplyDelete"She didn't bring her converse?"
-Shelby, Ryan, and Dylan
(well ok, I read it, and Ryan asked the question)
Speaking of Blues, I haven't gone for several weeks. Oops. :/