On my way back from work today, I decided I was too tired and hungry to bike up the hill, so I stopped downtown and went to Linnea's cafe for lunch and studying.
This is one of the times I wish I had a smart phone, because Linnea's has the prettiest back patio ever. They've got vines climbing everywhere, sun, shade, quaint tables, a fountain, and little birds flitting everywhere. *sigh* I'll just have to go back and take pictures for you all sometime.
A happy thing that my car is getting fixed. Well one, that it is indeed getting fixed and for much cheaper than I expected! But also, if I had my car, I never would have stopped out for lunch. It was a nice treat (especially because I had a croissant--probably my first croissant since Spain and I think they're delightful!) But anyway, I have less than three hours until my chem final so I'm going back to studying.
After a few notes : Shelby went on a hike and brought me some wildflowers. They are setting on my desk right now looking elegant and simply beautiful.
(Also, reader poll, I've been thinking of maybe trying Google AdSense, which would put ads on my blog so maybe I could make a little extra cash, but I don't want you all to feel like I'm exploiting you. Let me know what you think: comments, email whatever :)
Back to studying!
No comments:
Post a Comment