Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pi day! Or the second installment to God is leveling me up.

So I accidentally deleted this post the first time I wrote it :( But I'm writing it here for you again as a break between finishing my last final and studying for my next one. Yay!

After the whole ordeal with the car and papers and etc. on Thursday, I got to come home to this!
(Ashley, Shelby, Ryan, me, Dylan and Stephanie :)
Well not quite. When I got home, Shelby and Ashley were finishing their pie and shortly after, Dylan and Ryan showed up with theirs to celebrate pi(e) day. (3/14 for those of you who don't know)
From front to back: ginger pumpkin, Snickers, lemon, peach, and chocolate. Belong to Stephanie, Dylan, Cami, Ryan, Shelby and Ashley respectively.
It was quite the party. Five kinds of pie to begin with--then Troy and Kevin showed up after their final with a grape pie and a lime pie. So much pie! But sooo good. I have never eaten so much pie in my life.
 

 Michelle also joined us. This is her after employing the efficient tactic of licking her plate.
 And Alex and Craig came by later. And Shelby's friend Lawrence. And some guy who came to sell Stephanie a book. We fed them all pie. Hurrah!
A good ending to a rather hectic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment