![]() |
| Back with my family! |
I survived finals week. And I know that I said last finals week was the most stressful finals week I've ever had, but this one was at least the most studying stressful finals week I've ever had. But I made it through, thank God. And even did pretty well (even though I accidentally left unhappy notes on the inside of one of my blue books :/ )
Now I'm home and applying for jobs and doing craft projects and spending time with family and friends. And my grandpa is here visiting : )
![]() |
| Here he is. With his stocking cap on. |
On Wednesday Jacob, Papa, Grandpa and I drove up to Mt. Diablo and looked around.
![]() |
| Some wildlife |
![]() |
| Looking at real wildlife. A hawk we think. |
The summit was fogged in, but we got some gorgeous views from other stops along the way. And I think the clouds just made the views that much more dramatic.
How can you not love that?
We saw some very Lord of the Rings-ish views:
| I like clouds. A lot. |
I really like shadows on hills. It just has a grand beauty. And I'm glad that we were able to see it. I don't take advantage of it enough, living so close to it.
And I'm glad we got to do something together :)




No comments:
Post a Comment